Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Web Life

Oh lordy. Soooo....Facebook made changes. Many freak outs ensued. I can't even say what I think yet except I never feel like I'm seeing everything I want to see. They change things so often. I get something set the way I want it and somehow it gets borked. I set this blog up to link and it never did so I started linking it and then...it worked. I hate the stutter when multiple places (Twitter/Facebook/GetGlue) all post the same thing. I am a fool for it all. I was curious about Google+ so I checked it out. And ... it's OK. I'm on Tumblr but I only go there to see other people's stuff. It's making me laugh. The more linked up we all get the more scattered I feel.
Woke up in a bad mood. Went back to sleep even though I wasn't really tired. Had a bad dream. Got on line and got caught up in the kerfuffle.
It's seems all the more silly in light of the news I am also hearing. One family so happy to have two young men out of prison. Another grieving what may be the last day of a life in prison. The world full of stories and ironies and meanings.
My dream spurred a litany of my personal life failures. Distraction is welcome. I'd rather spend time playing with the web. I should probably take a shower and wash some dishes and maybe even mop the kitchen floor.
We'll see.  

2 comments:

William said...

FB is like COSTCO who moves products around in the store to make you notice other goods as you search for the product you want.

Tish said...

That's a good way to describe it.