Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Eight Years In

In a world full of uncertainty, you can count on me posting on June 16th. This is the day I moved into my nest. I've always been restless and sometimes I feel that way here. But more and more I feel settled. For the first time in my life. The first pictures are pictures from the first day. Before the movers and after. The next two are after some settling in.  I need to do one for how it looks now. 



The library shelves are filling up but there is still room behind the chairs. My inner dialogue when I'm thinking about what books to put behind a chair is probably amusing. And tortured. 

I'll get a picture of how it looks now. 

I will. 






                                              
                      










1 comment:

George said...

Here's to more years and more comfort and ease!