Thursday, April 14, 2022

I'm back.

 A year ago, I wrote a post about my knees not being comfortable at my desk. I do most things on my phone, or iPad. Not conducive for writing. So....I bought a laptop! I can sit in a more comfortable chair and tap away. We'll see if it makes the difference I think it will. Since I fell last year my life has lost form. I can't get to the pool. I do very limited yoga. I sleep too much but not well. For awhile my doctor thought it was just left over concussion issues and things would clear up but I'm starting to think I need to push. And I feel like I can make writing be a way to focus. We'll see.

TicTok has become the thing that gives me a daily outlet I really enjoy it there. I've been on it for a year. 

Writing is a muscle and all my muscles are weak. But I'm going to keep trying. 


2 comments:

dimplewarus said...

Jeez, Tish. I don't know how I missed the fact that you fell! : (

Tish said...

Social media is slippery. Things disappear in the feed. No worries. XO