Friday, April 15, 2022

Typing

It feels really good to type with both hands. I've been pecking at my phone for too long. I couldn't wait to open the laptop this morning. Right now I have the TV on and a TikTok playing on my phone. Probably need to settle down. I used to think about what I was going to post. Now I think about my TikTok of the day. 
Doing a TikTok is similar to writing in the sense that you have an amount of time and if what you're saying doesn't fit you need to edit. I redo posts multiple times. But writing is more sentient for me.
I do feel like it will take awhile before doing my blog has any rythm or depth. Writing always happens in my head before I get to a screen. Even in email. The blog will become part of my inner chatter. 
For today I was just happy to be doing it. I opened the laptop and realized I didn't know what to write. HA! 
Chag Sameach.
Happy Good Friday,
Ramadan Mubarak. 

No comments: