Friday, May 20, 2022

Unwell

 I didn't post yesterday. I didn't feel well all morning and into the afternoon. By the time I started feeling better, I was emotionally drained. Today is better. Sort of. My back was trying to spasm all morning. And my digestive system was cranky. I usually feel better in the afternoon although sometimes I relapse around three. Why? I have no idea. 

I would like to sleep through it all, but my brain will not stop the chatter. 

I spent about a minute trying to push myself to post yesterday. All of this posting is me trying to spark my writing muscle. I don't feel like pushing myself or shaming myself is useful. Feeling this bad is draining. 

1 comment:

George said...

I'm sorry you're not feeling well. Sometimes it's hard to resist seeking distraction, or seeking a sense of accomplishment in trying to power through pain and discomfort.