Wednesday, December 11, 2002

The day goes by.

I managed to get on line a few times. I read some blogs, wrote some e-mail.

I can’t sleep until Mom & Ken go to bed. I lay in bed listening until I’m sure they’re down. The minute I hear that they’re up I get up. Ken is getting stronger every day. I don’t feel the need to follow him around. But. There is a way to go. We took him to get a haircut today. And then some people stopped by to visit. Tonight I made asparagus & mushroom soup, fennel & apple salad and cheddar cheese & green onion biscuits. Mom loves the fennel/apple salad but she only has it when I make it.

I continue to be aware of how my life at home is spent alone and in a constant reverie. I listen to radio and TV and read and I think about things. When I have conversations they are often about the stuff that’s going on in the world, or philosophy. Or I dunno…stuff.

I was counting on the blog world to keep me connected. But there’s too much need here. As soon as I get on line something happens. I’m having trouble keeping track of my inner world.

And maybe that’s the thing to try and do. Find a way to keep track of my inner world.

But…I’m not sure what I mean by that.

No comments: