Saturday, April 23, 2022

Nail Polish

 I suck at nail polish. Seriously. 

I have no nails. I always cut them back. That's leftover habit from restaurant work. It's just easier to keep them clean when they barely exist. But I thought it might be fun to put polish on them. Just fun. 

No.

I'm particularly bad doing my right hand. It's smudgy and uneven. 

It doesn't matter. I rarely leave my nest and the only thing you can see on TikTok is that they are painted. Unless I stick them into the camera, which I have done. I wanted to talk about how much I love chipped nails because they remind me of the neighborhood girls when I was a kid. 

There was a time when I got acrylics. I enjoyed having long nails. It changes the way you move your hands. However, the acrylics tear up your real nails. 

I'm not that good at the beauty routines in general. No face masks. No product in my hair. Just me. Raw. 

Shrug. 


No comments: